LOADING DEMO . . .
Loading voluminous weather data
often takes 5-10 seconds. Please be patient.
The easiest way to investigate past weather at short term specific times and places.
- Unlimited access to a complete United States Historical Weather Database
- Access ALL past official weather observations made by the US Government over the years
- Comprehensive US National Weather Service Data Archive. Over 10,000 US stations, some daily observations
back to 1902, most hourly observations back to 1960
- Quickly view all past weather observations across a region
- Browse daily data, hourly data and even additional special observations within an hour
- Create custom printouts of the past weather you need
- Unmatched data quality and accuracy
- Past Weather information is continuously updated with roughly a 1 to 2 day lag.
Get the weather information you need right now
Instant Free Demonstration
Ready to Buy . . .
The Weather Explorer
is the perfect solution for documenting the
past weather at specific locations, dates
Is the Weather Explorer
right for me?
Here at the Weather Warehouse we offer two basic products. Past Weather
Spreadsheets (also called Weather Time-Series) and the Weather
Explorer. The Weather Spreadsheets are intended to provide users with a
long history of weather information for a specified weather station.
Conversely the Weather Explorer provides users with a broad regional
view of the weather conditions for shorter periods of time. With the
Weather explore you are free to navigate to different places and times,
but for each data request, a maximum of 7 days of weather information
per weather station is provided. The Weather Explorer is ideal for
investigating the weather conditions related to a specific event.
Popular uses for the Weather Explorer include:
- Investigating weather conditions for a legal case
- Documenting weather conditions to support/validate
- Documenting snowfall amounts to support/validate snow
- Any case where you need to understand the weather
conditions for a
place and time.