Historical Monthly Weather Data
Get historical monthly weather data - totals, means and extremes - for
over 18,000+ current and former United States weather stations for
every year that each station reported. Columns are sortable so you can
get a sense of what the range of possibilities are for each metric.
Select a city where you want to learn about past weather. Columns
include highest temperature, lowest temperature, mean temperature,
total precipitation, total snowfall and many more.
To begin, select a state:
If you can't find what you are looking for here, try the The Weather Warehouse
where you can
search for the historical weather data you need by entering any date
The Weather Warehouse:
- Provides a complete Weather history for over 18,000 official
National Weather Service (NWS/NOAA) government weather stations (possibly
the best offering on the web).
- Contains past weather data as far back as 1902 for some stations.
- Offers great tools help you pick the station(s) best suited to
- Allows you to view, save and print either a web page, or Download
a .csv spreadsheet file compatible with programs such as Excel, Access
and the free Open Office Calc.
- Clearly the quickest, easiest and most reliable way to get the
historical weather data you need.